26 Feb Concrete Wall Finish
You have asked – and you shall receive! The Concrete “SureCrete” Wall process used in a number of our Restored by the Fords projects is finally being revealed by one of our trusted carpenters, Bobby. See this easy and super dreamy wall process below:
Step 1 // Product
Step 2 // Process
- Mix white pack into water – just use a little to blend the powder
- Mix this into the SureTex – pancake batter consistency
- I use drywall knifes and pan to spread over walls starting from the bottom with drywall knife and pulling the mix straight up the wall – I will fan it on the wall also.
- Try doing random spots on the walls to get different variations of color/texture.
- Warning: Its very messy so don’t be alarmed.
Step 3 // Finish
The final step is to go back after it sets and knock down high spots with a drywall knife.
Once this is done, I use Thompson’s Concrete Sealer to seal it (especially in bathrooms).