14 Mar Black, White, Navy, and Paris All Over!
I am lucky enough to have been to Paris more than once in my life, and there truly is no city quite like it: the art, the architecture, the food, the people, and the STYLE!
In the last episode of Home Again with the Fords, the Luttners asked us to bring Paris to Pittsburgh. Fine by me! So of course, I dressed appropriately.
Stripes and polka dots, black and white, navy blue, minimalist but strong style- it all feels quite Parisian to me! These are classic patterns — channeling the likes of CoCo, of Birkin, of Keaton!
If you need a little French flair for your closet- look no further!
We mixed in all price points here for you – so knock yourself out!
Pair these pieces with layers of black, clean suiting, or perfectly imperfect denim. Eh VOILA!
Click on a shirt below to shop:
- Boden – Modern Classic Shirt – Ivory, Navy Brand Spot
- Halogen – Crewneck Cashmere Sweater
- Carolina Herrera – Polka-Dot Full-Sleeve Shirt
- Equipment – Slim Signature Button-Down Shirt
- Monse – Fringed Tie-Neck Striped Plissé Silk-Chiffon Shirt
- Johanna Ortiz – The Big Dream Polka Dot Shirt
- Caslon – Stripe Raglan Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Kate Spade New York – Julia Polka Dot Silk Headband
- MSGM – Pussy Bow Striped Blouse
- RtA – Brady Pinstriped Twill Shirt
- Sanctuary – Bliss Polka Dot Blouse
- Balmain – Polka-Dot Silk Shirt
- Equipment – Juditha Polka Dot Silk Blouse
- Carolina Herrera – Polka Dot Jersey Top
- Akris Punto – Patchwork Striped Cotton Blouse
- Isabel Marant – Bianca Silk Blouse
- Jones New York – Polka Dot Swing Tunic
- Balmain – Polka-Dot Silk-Georgette Blouse
- Caslon – Boatneck Sweater
- Racil – Solange Pussy-Bow Polka-Dot Satin-Jacquard Blouse
- Nordstrom – Everyday Rib Tank